All you need to know for your Saalbach winter holiday
Fun and action on and beyond the slopes
As soon as a gentle layer of ever-thicker snow covers the land around our Forsthaus, fun and action in the snow are on the agenda. Your winter holidays in Saalbach and its surroundings promise best entertainment for every taste and age. You wonder what awaits you in your snug apartment or room? We have compiled highlights for your winter holidays in Saalbach!
Welcome to the Skicircus!
One of Austria's largest winter sport regions is virtually at your feet during ski holidays in Saalbach. Enjoy direct connection to the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn with an unbelievable 270 km of slopes via the ski bus stop with its own ski room plus ski boot dryer right next to our Forsthaus. Look forward to wide, cosy family slopes, tricky deep-snow slopes and true race tracks. Ski touring with guides, snowboarding in Saalbach in the snow- and fun parks, top-notch winter sport school, and fine alpine hut culinary art cap off the slope offerings.
More Saalbach winter activities
You don't feel like skiing or snowboarding? No problem! What about the following winter activities:
- Cross-country skiing at the end of the valley or on the high-altitude run on the Reiterkogel
- Tobogganing on the natural snow runs with evening lighting
- Romantic snowshoe hikes and horse-drawn carriage rides through snow-covered nature
- Pleasant relaxation and enjoyable spa sessions in the nearby thermal baths
- Trips to the best museums and towns in the province of Salzburg
Explore these and other activities during your Saalbach winter holidays - we always have up-to-date suggestions and recommendations for you. We gladly welcome you in our snug Forsthaus and look forward to your booking enquiry!