Active summer holidays in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Neat variety in the warm season
Flowery, colourful meadows, wide fields and serene forests, glowing green, lush alpine pastures and huge mountain giants. Nature around our Forsthaus shows its best side in summer – and you’re in the middle of it all! For two, with friends or with the entire family, your summer holidays in Saalbach are everything but boring. We have collected some of the seasonal highlights and best sport tips for you.
Biking and hiking in Saalbach
It would be a shame not to explore the multifaceted region around our Forsthaus during your summer holidays. We particularly recommend two activities. Over 400 km of marked hiking trails run through wide valleys and across farmed pastures. Grazing cattle and cool mountain lakes reinforce your excursions. Don’t forget about your mountain bike in Saalbach. Explore another 400+ km of diverse levels of difficulty on two wheels with easy, snug paths for the entire family, and challenging downhills across country. Cap off your day with a hearty snack in one of the many alpine huts.
More summer highlights
The wide region around your apartment has even more to offer. Look forward to these summer activities in Saalbach Hinterglemm:
- Breathtaking balancing act in the high-rope park and on the tree-top path with the Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps
- Rafting and canyoning in white water
- Cooling-off in numerous swimming lakes and adventure pools
- Deceleration on the (mini) golf court and with archery
- Grand sights between nature and culture in the city and throughout the region
We have even more recommendations and event suggestions for your summer holidays in Saalbach in store. Boredom? Not with us!